Putting together a few in hotel workouts for the days I won’t be able to make it to a class, which on this trip looks like most days! I’m about to embark on a 12 days work trip and instead of forgoing working out while I’m away, I’m setting myself up for success with a quick series that can be done with no weights, no equipment, and no time!
My go to when I’m using a hotel gym is a combination of body weight work, free weights and resistance bands (which I travel with).
If you’re looking for a routine while you’re travelling, try this quick series below! It won’t take long and will keep you active on the go! I’ve included a few weight bearing moves, but they can be replaced with regular push-ups and tricep push-ups if you can’t make it to the hotel gym.
- 15 squats
- 10 lunges per leg
- 30 seconds of high knees
- 20 donkey kicks per leg with resistance band (works without the band as well)
- 30 raises with resistance band pulse at the top (works without the band as well)
- 15 push ups
- 15 weighted flies (7-10 lbs weights)
- 15 triceps kick backs (5-10 lbs weights)
- 25 full sit ups (you can use a weight or not)
- 40 air bikes
Repeat the full series 2-3 times
To increase the intensity substitute squats and lunges with jump versions