I’m so happy with how these bad boys turned out! I was in the mood for comfort food, so I whipped up a quick batch of buffalo cauliflower bites! It takes 30 minutes to make and only 3 main ingredients and a handful of spices that you can find in your kitchen!
Caution- These can be spicy if you use all of the sauce that this recipe calls for. To cut the spice, you don’t need to use all of the sauce. You can always add more but it’s really hard to take it off the cauliflower once it’s coated.
- 1 medium to large head of cauliflower chopped into medium size pieces
- 1 tbs coconut oil or butter, melted
- 1/2 cup Franks Red Hot Sauce (or other buffalo wing hot sauce)
- Salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees
- Toss the chopped cauliflower in a tsp of oil, salt, pepper and garlic powder
- Spread your cauliflower out onto a parchment paper lined baking pan. Bake for 20 minutes.
- While your cauliflower is baking, make your sauce! In a small bowl, melt the coconut oil or butter. Combine your coconut oil with the Franks Red Hot Sauce.
- After your cauliflower has baked for 20 minutes, remove from the oven and carefully coat your cauliflower with the hot sauce mixture.
- Pop back in the oven for 10 minutes
- Enjoy! You can also serve them with ranch dipping sauce or crumbled blue cheese if you’re not doing a vegan version